- WEBSITE DISCLAIMER:
- The information, content, services, products and materials published on this web site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data bases and software are provided as is. The PROPRIETOR makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information, contents or materials included on this website.
- The PROPRIETOR, its’ agents or employees do not warrant that this web site will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, competence or reliability of information or quality;
- Whilst the PROPRIETOR has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, no warrantee, whether express or implied are given that any files, downloads or applications available through or on this web site are fee of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- To the extent permissible in law, the PROPRIETOR disclaims and excludes all liability of whatsoever nature for any loss or damage suffered by any person and howsoever arising out of or related to the use of or the reliance upon this website and/or its contents. There are no express, tacit or implied representations, warranties that are not recorded herein.
- The PROPRIETOR is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of its’ online visitors and users. The user provides all personal information voluntarily and knowingly.
- The PROPRIETOR will only use first party cookies on this web site.
- Any information collected by the proprietor is for the PROPRIETOR and its’ business partners who are involved in the operation of this site for internal purposes sole use. The PROPRIETOR’S client lists are never sold to third parties, and will not share personally identifiable information with third parties unless the person who has submitted the information has authorized us to do so, or if the PROPRIETOR is required to by law.
- All content on and the compilation of this web site is the property of the PROPRIETOR or its’ content suppliers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. (Compilation refers to the arrangement of the site.)
- Any trademarks, names, logos and service marks displayed on this website are the property of and are owned by the PROPRIETOR or the PROPRIETOR is authorised to use the content or marks and you are not permitted to use any of them for any purpose.
- No hypertext links may be created from any website controlled by you (directly or indirectly) to this website without the PROPRIETOR’S prior written consent.
- To the extent that any external link is provided on this website, it is provided simply for convenience and the PROPRIETOR makes no representations as to the content of such linked website nor does the existence of any such link serve to signify that the PROPRIETOR endorses or has any responsibility for the content of any such linked website.
- The PROPRIETOR selects as its; address at which it will accept all correspondence relating to this website is:
3 Waterloo Road Westville 3630
All communications regarding this website should be addressed to: Patrick Martin at this address.